Getting Started on the Wasp: the Vehicles

I tackled building the assault vehicles for the well deck.  The Gallery Models Wasp comes with a good set vehicles to start with. I took a few of them, especially the 7-ton trucks, AAVs, howitzers and the HMMVs.



These vehicle are perfect for the vehicle bay and the ramp. For the front part of the well deck, I bought four sets of Bronco's AAVs and a set of Bronco's M1114 up-armored HMMVs.






The Bronco AAVs have the ERA panels on them and the Gallery Models don't. I like the look of the Bronco model versions better than the Gallery Models ones.  The Bronco M1114s are awesome for their size and scale. The fit on the back is little tricky and some of my final ones needed a little putty to fill in the gaps. However, this is a minor problem.



All and all everything came out great.

Comments

Popular Posts