Decals Part 1

With the wife out of town, I plopped myself down in front of the TV and the Wasp and got to work on the decals for the island and the hull. 

I used two different sets as I said earlier: the first was the kit's decal set. Gallery Models did a great job with these. They have very little decal film and they respond really well to decal solution.


I also used the Resin Shipyard's Wasp class decals as well. These include all of the little red and green safety and water placards as well as numbers, ribbons and E awards for the whole Wasp class LHD ships. They are fine decals and respond well to water and decal solution. I used the Resin Shipyard decals on the island as well as the UNREP areas along the hull. 


I really like how things turned out. Part 2 will focus on the flight deck. 


Comments

Popular Posts