Air wing and Deck Vehicles Part 2

To give the deck a more crowded look, I added a few more deck vehicles. Specially, one fire truck, a tractor, a nitrogen cart, a large forklift and a small forklift. 

In all of the photos I have seen of the Wasp and other LHDs these vehicles seem to be everywhere. In addition, having those vehicles will help me cover up a few problem areas around the island. I also ordered CONEX containers from GHQ to use at the rear part of the island. You frequently see carriers and other ships with these items on their deck. Again, it will add some much needed color, and it helps cover up some problem areas.

Here is CONEX container after painting and detailing. The offering from GHQ comes in white metal and the detail is fantastic. Even with a scale of 1/285, it fits perfectlyin the space and it does help hid some problem areas. I also installed the UNREP lines. 


Comments

Popular Posts