Back in the saddle again

Work and other events in my life have prevented me from making any progress on the Clemenceau, up until now.

Earlier this week, a nice big box came in the mail. It contained five sturdy envelops from Gold Metal Models. GMM has developed a PE set for 1/400 scale ships.  It set worked for any of the Heller kits as well as many of the early Revell ships such as the USS Pine Island.

The quality of the fittings is exceptional.  I have used GMM products with my 1/720 scale ships and have been very pleased with detailed and quality of the parts.  This is my first time using any PE in 1/400 scale and I am very impressed.  The level of detail is amazing.   Also, the instructions are very easy to use.  I recommend the set to anyone.

Also, I ordered two sets of GMM's 1/400 doors and ladders. Again the quality of the etch brass is amazing.  Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular Posts