Figuring out the Wasp's Well Deck

Now that I have all of the vehicles built, I thought I would get started on the well deck. The Gallery Wasp kit provides a very detailed well deck and I have seen so many great ones on Modelwarships. I want mine to have the same look--a well detailed and stocked vehicle bay.

You may think you have plenty of room for lots of vehicles, and you do. But as you can see in this preliminary layout, many of the vehicles will get lost in the void, never to be seen again. This is especially true for those at the back of the well deck. Even with a set of LED lights, you won't be able to see much, if any of the detail.  I may need to reconsider how many vehicles and figures I want to put in the well deck. If nothing else, I want to save some for spares that could be used on future projects.







Comments

Popular Posts