Model kit Resolutions

So after the holidays I took stock of everything and all of the kits I had to get a sense on what I can do. My plans for 2016 are:

Finish the USS Wasp by IPMS NOVA in April. Right now it's about 65 to 70% complete. Still need a display case for it. 

1/700 Aoshima and Trumpeter kitbash of the Kiev aviation cruiser with Gold Medal Models details.  Not started

Finish Heller 1/400 FNS DeGaulle 
With L'Arsenal fighters and helicopters and GMM details.  Not started

1/700 Tamiya Saratoga CV3 (two kits). These would have Tom Modelworks details. One kit would be in the MS32 dazzle scheme with extra planes from the 1/700 Fujimi late war aircraft set (F6F and TBM) and the planes from the second kit. Not started 

Finally, the second Saratoga will be in the all blue MS21 scheme of the later war period. I will poss it under repair in a harbor with several Battlefleet barges and cranes. My thought is to build it being refitted or repaired in the field. Not started

Finally the Trumpeter Hornet with a deck load of B-25s getting ready for the Dolittle Raid. Not started.

This may be hearsay, but I will also finish the 1/35 Tamiya M-577 Command post in the really cool 7th Army scheme. 







Comments

Popular Posts