Measuring the Hangar and Rear Decks

One of things I did was take the measurements for building the hangar and the rear deck.  I plan on building the hangar deck out of sheet styrene and detail it with pieces of plastic, wire, and accessories from the spares box.   I will light the whole area up with LEDs attached to a battery pack.

The rear deck is going to be constructed a little differently.  I am going to use basal wood for the floor and plastic for the wall.  The reason I choose to build the floor out of basal wood is to engrave the wooden planking found on the Clemenceau class.

For those of you are thinking about building a hangar for this kit.  These measurements should prove helpful.

The Hangar Deck:
1 15/16    Height
4 5/16      Wide
13 6/16    Length

The Rear Deck:
5 15/16 Wide
5 12/16 Length
1 4/16  Height

Comments

Popular Posts