Tools and accessories for the 1/350 USS Wasp

Like any big project, I first needed to develop a plan.  I have always liked the look of the MV-22 and having the option of showing the LHD with these aircraft on it appealed to me considerably. So my plan is to build the Wasp so that she looks like this photo.

As a result, she is going to have six Ospreys on her deck, a few figures and a few deck tractors, including the scrubber. I also plan on lighting her hangar deck and well deck. I do not plan on having the LCACS or LCUs with the model when it is finished. Those will be saved and used for something else. They could almost be their own separate displays since the quality of the molding on them is so good.

Back to the topic on hand. To build this ship, I purchased the following accessories. Where possible, I also provided links to online reviews.


Comments

Popular Posts